Wednesday, April 7, 2010

April Showers...


Well, not really in the literal sense. My whole month is full of showers, baby showers and bridal showers! And one of them is mine!!! (bridal not baby!) I can't believe it's all coming so fast now! I'm so excited!!!
Everything is set and ready! I finished my gifts for my bridesmaids, all my flowers have been arranged. All my alterations are done, we pick out our cake on Friday (YAYAYAYAY!!!) and then were are just left to sit pretty and wait!
I think the hardest part for me has to be the waiting! I've waited my whole life to find this man and marry him. I've never felt love like this before. I know cheesy, but hey, when you have it you know what I'm talking about. I could never imagine my life without him. I can barely remember my life before him.
Yes, the hardest part is waiting, waiting to finally, officially be his wife.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you're posting again! I've missed you! I got the shower invite in the mail today--I'm planning on coming. Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete